The Hammer S line of 29er, 130mm trail bikes, are engineered in Germany to be superlight, but tough enough to handle everything you throw at them. With a smart geometry adjusting headset, you can swap in your 27.5+ wheels and keep the same geometry, for even burlier ride days. All bikes in the range feature Rockshox front and rear suspension, Syncros dropper posts, Shimano hydro brakes and SRAM's excellent Eagle 12 speed drive trains.
- Frame: AL-6061 Ultralight Butted tubing, 130mm travel, cartridge bearing pivots, 1.5" tapered headtube, PF92 BB, 12 x 148mm
- Fork: Rockshox Recon RL, 130mm, air spring, 1.5" taper, rebound adjust, lock-out, Boost 110 15mm axle
- Shock: Rockshox Delux R, Debon Air, rebound adjust
- Rear Derailleur: 12-speed SRAM SX Eagle
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydraulic, 180mm rotors
- Crankset: SRAM SX Eagle,DUB, 32T
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1210 Cassette, 11-50T, 12 speed
- Tyres: Fr: Maxxis Forecaster, 29 x 2.35"
- Seatpost: Syncros Dropper
- Extras: n/a
Year model: 2020